Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lalitha Thevi Naidu Wemel!

Lal,I'm sorry.I don't keep track of dates I hope you remember(you sit nxt to me in class). I'm SO SORRY! Like Trust me i KNOW its on the 11th and not 12th because you me and Yazzie are on the 11th and I was just playing bout the 12th like how i did to Amirah Rahmat but I completely did not know that today was the 11th.If i did I'd know it's your birthday.So I'm SOO SORRY! and
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY LALITHA!!!
I'm such a complete idiot and I'm so sorry.
Sorry I sat next to you for 4 hours without realising it was your birthday!
You know I love you..

On a different note, my nose was running for 4 hours as well and I completely ran out of tissue which wasn't even mine(as in it was clean but it wasn't mine) and had to reuse it.So gross I know.And the whole time!!! Adam had tissue in his bag but didn't realise (or did he?hmm hmm..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home