Thursday, October 26, 2006

Crap

My driving instructor came and my fucking SAMSUNG phone alarm didn't ring.
First lesson learned: Don't count on phone alarms
I told my maid to tell him that I was sick with fever or whatever.Heck, I just woke up.
My driving test is on the 6th Nov. Crap. What day is that?
I soo do not feel like having lesson but i don't feel like failing either.

Next
Let me explain how devastated I am that Breaking Benjamin is now mainstream.I hope they don't start making shitty music to compromise the shitty mainstream likings of the industry that gets played over and over and over again.

I think Elena just stood me up.It's 11.48 and she's suppose to come over for a Grey's Anatomy marathon but i don't see any sign of her.
P.S (elena) : My house is sterilised as you can see in my previous post.So, no, you won't get toe infections.
MSN emoticons are annoying.I'm not talkin bout the basic ones.I'm talking bout the annoying ones with fireworks shooting and shit just to say hi.Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home