Friday, November 03, 2006

Inferiority complex

I have inferiority complex.Sad but true..crap.No elaboration.
So Berl slept over.














Crap in the midst of blogging someone called to ask for my mom.I don't know why but i tend to get annoyed by the phone ringing nowadays.Maybe I've overcome a certain percentage of my loneliness syndrome.And I hate it when people call my house and ask "Who's that?" Heck be warned I reply rudely when that happens. It's my house I should be asking who's calling. Dimwit.Anyways..i'm too lazy to post the other pictures and something really creepy just happened.In my brothers toilet which has piss on the floor.

I'm graduating tonight! No big deal just form 5 graduation. But yeah! Looking forward to wearing smelly robes and eating soggy noodles.
I'm becoming a bum.Ciara's get up is playing outside on MTV but i'm too lazy to walk.
My mom came back form Holland and got me my Incanto Charms! and tons of other samples.Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home