Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Drive thru

My driving instructor stinks and smells like SHIT and pork. Pork doesn't smell good on human beings.
Let me share with you my WORST ever experience.
I had lesson so he came to pick me up.I had to drive to my driving institute. The seat was wet.Sweat of course.So I sat 90° upright in order to not let my back kena(touch) the sweaty chair. I owe my sincere apologies to my back if i start getting backne because after around 10 minutes my legs started aching.So I had no choice but to lean back.I almost vomitted.It wasn't good.
I reached my driving institute.He made me do hills,parking and 3 point turn over and over again till my fingers were seriously getting red and sore (for once I'm not exaggerating). He slept in the car. It was almost time to go home but I didn't wanna wake him up the normal way.How??Eew like nudge him?I'd start smelling like pork.And did I not mention he breathes really loudly and has bad breath?
So the only way was to keep emergency breaking.This was during parking.I was trying so hard not to laugh cos after emergency breaking 3 times! he still didn't get up.Geez is my driving that smooth? lol. So I pretended to look back at the tyres, then, I laughed.
Then I finally spoke up
"Ho yi fan mei?" (Can I go now?)
He sed yeah. I sped off.Not literally speed,he might scold me which means I'd be breathing in particles of SHIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home