Saturday, November 04, 2006

After

After SPM
  • I'll depuff my fat cheeks
  • I'll join dance class
  • I'll depuff my fat body
  • I'll hang out till I don't feel like hanging out
  • I'll do everything and anything I want
  • I'll smoke somemore flowers and try something new like.. Morning glory
  • Maybe I'll become a ganja addict and you'll find me at the backlane of your house
  • I'll drive around in my Orange bug which would break down and cause me to be a damsel in distress thus resulting in a hot guy helping me fix my car and failing miserably then offering me a ride to San Francisco steakhouse for steak while leaving my car wherever it was.
  • My dad gets me a NEW bug although I'm quite content with the old one.

Driving test this monday.Joy.
Sometimes I miss a few people but times have changed and its just too fucking bad..
I wish I had quick metabolism then I could eat as much as I want and not look like Pavarotti.minus the excessive hair.

I think something's wrong with my computers..all my The Fray songs are gone and my Way out West is gone too.Download em.They're cool.
I can't wait for my 2 friends to come back from England.Come back you freaks! We HAVE to hang out!And I got friggin BEBO for you now I'm stuck with 3 friends including Stephanie.
I miss you guys!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah!! I have a list tooo!! its like supersuper long and i can't WAIT to start ticking things off on it!!! aaaaahH!!!

one month, one month.. we can do it!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

amira!i never knew u read my blog!lol my link on ur blog is still with the old address!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiii....
i CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK EITHER!!! things are so boring now!!! and it's like what FIVE days to spm.... XP can't study already.....

soon...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home