Sunday, October 22, 2006

We're old

Just a few years ago, we'd imagine ourselves getting ready to leave school and throwing ourselves out in the free, no-school world.
Just a few years ago, SPM was lightyears away.
Just a few years ago, we were carefree and involved in petty stuff

Now I have around a week left and I'm officially off school and graduated
Why do I not want to leave?
Maybe it's the fact that leaving school would change so many things
We lose friends we're not close enough too..
Everyone goes their seperate ways and the real worry starts coming in..
Despite the change, I know there're gonna be a few people I'd remember and love forever.No matter how we annoy each other , take each other for granted and sometimes really wanna strangle each other..but that's love right?lol
Change fucking sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home