Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fights

My brother wants his own computer so he could download his RO shit without me nagging at him.I don't exactly know what happened but he started arguing with my mother because she agreed to help pay the RM120 more he needed to get the computer but then she changed her mind (typical) so they argued. My cousin told my brother if he went to cut grass he'd get the money.
So I present to you.

The Fight
Mom : Go cut la! You think it's so easy to cut grass?
CH : Yeah? just let me go cut the grass la!
Mom : Yeah think it's so easy, you'd probably cut your leg off!
(I burst out in laughter.X)
CH : Stupid man she, how to cut your leg off? (imitates loan mower and cutting his leg off)
Mom : You think he'll give you a lawn mower ah? He give you SCISSORS AH!
(I laughed double the times of the time before. 2X)

You might not find it funny, but just pretend it is.Cos when it happened it was funny.
My brother's initials are written in pink to portray his feminineness.

1 Comments:

Blogger SGRMSE. said...

HAhahaha. OK, i cant actually type out how long I laughed, otherwise this comment would just be ha ha ha and nothing else but DAYUM. it was funny!! :D

cutting the grass with a pair of scissors and losing your leg to a lawnmower... HILARIOUS.
i swear, you should be on tv like Rusell Peters

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home