Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Few things we learn in life

I've been getting nagged at and thrown ugly distorted faces at. By who? Mummy dearest. I'm having an exam. Right amount of stress (from me) + Fucked up stress( from parents) = An outburst of anger but no more stress. Simple.Why? They've decided not to care anymore. Usually this "deciding not to care" only lasts for a few days. They say this with hopes that :-

  • I feel guilty and kiss their feet
  • I feel guilty and depressed
  • I start getting sad that my parents don't care about me
  • I'll listen to them

Obviously they've failed.
So i came up with this list of the things we learn in life

  • Cut your children some slack
  • Don't be a yapping pain in the ass who sounds like a decomposed goat
  • Don't watch Chinese shows with bad acting
  • Brush your teeth( Nagging with bad breath makes it 2 X worse)
  • Shut up when your kids ask you to
  • Go to your room and think about what you said to your kids
  • Say sorry to your kids when you realise you were wrong
  • Stop being a pain and mind your own business



1 Comments:

Blogger SGRMSE. said...

i literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. chill lahh.. my parents are the same and hello?! i happen to watch Chinese shows!! :P the bad acting is extremely optional though..

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home