Sunday, September 24, 2006

I washed my piles today.

Haha no. Actually i watched pulse today but something's wrong with my tongue i keep pronouncing piles instead of pulse.Like the amount of shit I talk about with my friends my vocabs starting to get influenced by all that shit talk. Not literally shit but yeah whatever.

So anyways the movie was quite good but then again I'm easily ammused. Anyways I'm not gonna start talking bout the movie cos this isn't a movie reviewing website http://www.imdb.com/ is.
But I AM after all a girl and there happens to be good eye candy in this show.
So for the girls,read on.

For the guys..if you wanna read on go ahead ;p



Ian Somerhalder

He is the HOTTEST piece of ass I've ever seen(for a long time at least). The blue eyes can send a girl flying with dangling limbs and loose dehydrated ligaments. Hot! His smile can just blind the blind and dilate bats pupils.
I should be another Shakespeare

Anyways this pulse thing is scary and you'd never know..it might come true. I mean, existence of different frequencies..I buy it.
So don't mess!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karleng said...

since u love him, i'm assuming u've already finished the LOST dvds i've LOANED to u since APRIL

bagi balik la!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger LiveUpKart said...

If you're able to find a home remedy for piles, you can also try ginger, lime juice, or mashed banana. These foods can help relieve the symptoms of piles and are not only good for your health, but can also relieve embarrassing situations. For more effective treatment, consult your doctor immediately. You'll need to be careful not to try home remedies for your bowels. They may not work for you.
bawasir

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home