Saturday, September 23, 2006

Natural remedies

Natural remedies for a broken heart?
None.

But i need a remedy for my fucking scalp.I think it's the stress but boy am I going bald or what?
  • Eat hijiki seaweed and wakeme as a preventative measure. Holy crap what the hell are hijiki seaweed stuff?
  • Create a solution by boiling a cup of mustard oil with four tablespoons henna leaves. Massage onto bald areas daily.Excuse me sir, should the mustard be spicy or normal?
  • Rub a fresh onion on the bald area until it becomes red, then apply honey to the same area.Ow the bloody ow ow..I think someone posted that as a joke

Ok that would be a substantial amount of remedies for today.If it doesn't work go to the website i got this from www.myhomeremedies.com

The natural way is the best way. Lol what a friggin joke!

1 Comments:

Blogger SGRMSE. said...

it's not "heartbreak" anymore mate.. it's "cerebrum break" LMAO (:

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home