Thursday, September 28, 2006

Facials?



"Ah,the beautiful island of Seychelles!"

Seychelles is noted as one of the best islands on earth
Paradise on Earth,actually.
So anyway the point of my talking about Seychelles is :

  • I never knew this place existed until we were in English class
    (I came across the name(Seychelles) and asked "Where the hell is Saychellies?".My friends laughed at me and said that it was Seychelles without the ees(pronounciation))
  • I thought it was a tribal continent
    (From the picture above,it obviously isn't because it lacks dried grass,deer skin and elephants.However,there are certain similarities such as:- nudity.
  • I was talking to my friend one night :*Before I knew about Seychelles of course.
    Friend : Have you been to facials?
    Me : *Thinking* Wow,the grammar.
    Me : *Saying* Sorry?
    Friend : My mom likes facials, have you been there?
    Me : Its a place?Aren't facials like where people poke needles in your face to extract impurities?
    Friend : Um...(then i forgot what he said after that)

I guess he was trying to say Seychelles. I mean hello? when you don't know the word..'S' COULD sound like an 'F' ok.. Forgive me! I'm under-travelled.I haven't been to Seychelles!(obviously)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home