Saturday, September 30, 2006

Goodbye my trustee companion

Ok I've addmath in an hour.Funny thing is..I don't have a calculator!

8.30am : Awaiting the arrival of Singh(my tuition teacher).Calculator was on top of my books and i was carrying my books.Was talking to my friend about crap we usually talk about and practicing facial expressions in order to look genuinly sorry.She forgot to bring the teachers answer book that happened to be quite important for class.

8.35am : Teacher arrives.I'm still going through lines with her.Then all of a sudden!My calculator SLIPS of my book! In front of me laid a DRAIN! NOOOO!!! I could only watch helplessly while pointing at it and screaming like our earth was on the brink of apocalypse.My lifes happenings seems to be quite arcane.

And I had almost everyone of my tuition friends laughing at me.
Actually,I couldn't help but laugh too..
So anyways if you're in Malaysia and TTDI's drainage system happens to link with yours and you happen to see a casio 570 calculator that has MoolahBaby!GetUp blankoed on its back,please collect its charred remains for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karleng said...

Noooo! if me i'll wade in the water man.. ahahaha jk.. it's a sign u can get A1 for add maths.. im psychic

6:17 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

yes kar leng.you are indeed.like how we predicted our victories before tourneys..they all came true..haha

6:30 AM  
Blogger Karleng said...

hahaha 9-0, 9-0, 9-0. chem wins

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home