Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So i got a new one

I have recovered from my lost. Replaced my beloved calculator but things will never be the same. My addmath teacher says i need to get used to this one.I told her it was the same model but she says i need to "feel" it.The students laughed.

So i was sitting down doing addmath and you know what? Apart from me being sometimes addicted to exercise(endorphines), i think I wanna start getting myself addicted to Addmaths.Because firstly,it'll do me good in my SPM and secondly, I don't think about any other stuff while doing addmath. Maybe addmath is the actual cure to depression and not stuff like Barbiturate and Psycho pills.
People with depression please try doing addmath!
Results are not guaranteed but at least you tried..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheesh!what a loser!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

Yes anis..indeed I am.haha you know i love me!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home