Saturday, September 30, 2006

Agnostic

Maybe I'm not 100% Atheist. I could be partially Agnostic as well

Had some family reunion.Locked myself up in my brothers room watching 13.Man those kids are fucked up but oh well,all part of growing up ain't it? Yes I am wise and old.
Quoting Adrian Mole : "I think I'm becoming an intellectual.Must be all the worry"
One of the witty and funny books around so try to get your hands on it.

PS I Love you by Cecilia Ahern is good too.First book that made me weep like a howling goat with beansprouts growing on its chin.However this is not a book reviewing blog so you could:-
  1. Buy it and read it for yourself
  2. Find a book reviewing website which would make you a loser because I'd rather take the time to FIND the book than find the page to get its summary.
  3. Don't do 2 of the above and forever live in the dark unseen shadows of doom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear ms. intellectual,

i really do think ur turning into one. all the stress must be getting to ur wild care free spirit!!

do take care. i dont think the old un-care free too intellectual spirit will suit u oh too well.

so make sure you leave some time to relax!!

loves!!! -lal-

12:17 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

I will try ms.lal. haha.I so need to get a tagboard..but i'm too lazy to figure it out!

12:31 AM  
Blogger SGRMSE. said...

LMAO :D you like, TOTALLY rock lahh.

like, OH my god ;P

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home