Sunday, October 15, 2006

Patch your hymen up

Why do people buy ciggies when they can just inhale free haze?I mean its soot and tar and all that.
Sometimes I wonder why I refrain from smoking when the haze does equal damage.
Sometimes I think it's OK to smoke when your angry and the person you hate is near you.
Sometimes its ok to burn that persons forehead with your ciggie.
But that's just for violence.
Something I frequently practice

I miss you sometimes
People smell like fucking crap sometimes and they just HAD to sit next to me that time.
Some-fucking-time.

2 Comments:

Blogger the non-expert said...

why does every post have a vaginaesque title?maybe you should bring that up with your doctor.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Karleng said...

HAHAHAHAHA SHITTIES! damn funny! burn the forehead.. LOL

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home