Saturday, October 14, 2006

Who's staring at our rice?

Was at a Thai restaurant in Damansara Perdana.Not gonna name any names,might get held for some defamation case.
Me and JC were teaching my brother how to "see cool things".No not weed.
Try smacking the back of a spoon on ur forehead twice.ONLY TWICE.Thrice and u see "bad things"
Oh and a ritual to get the desired amount of As for exam.Too complicated but as you can tell..it's worth giving a try.
Anyway after dinner, China(my dad) had an arguement with the manager or wtv he is of the restaurant about the freshness of the fish.A lil some'n some'n bout how the eyeballs would be white if it was fresh. Gosh the manager was not diplomatical at all.He insulted my dad's China face in a completely unacceptable, non-refined, unsubtle way.
If I was China,I'd just smile at him and make him feel like an idiot
But of course in my imaginary reaction, I would've spat fish bones into his face.But I'm poised.How could I? Har har

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home