Saturday, October 07, 2006

Motherly instincts and how I'm always right

My mom's friend has a kindergarten and she held a lantern fest party today.There was nothing much to do so after my friends had to leave and my other friend was watching WWF with my brother on TV(i'm against WWF), I played with this kid.
Please don't get any ideas..by play i mean play innocently with big ass puzzles and these kids brain coordination stuff.
The kid was probably around 4 to 5 years old or younger,my estimation sucks.
CUTE! I never knew I had motherly instincts. I mean I used to hate kids especially those who yell and whine and cry and bring the whole house down by their high frequencied cries.
The best part is the kid liked me!!! hardy har har.


So cute!

On a completely different note, my dad bought this RM7000 sofa set which purchase i was against. To me its expensive and ugly. Could have gotten something so much nicer for a lower price. So anyways point is the leather PEELED OFF. Great right?

I'm always right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home