Sunday, March 04, 2007

Boys are so cute when they're hot

I was watching the ManU and Liverpool match yesterday and in the midst of it my brother takes my phone

CH : Che, your phone got message.
Me : Ok.*reads msg and puts phone down*
CH : Che,can I see your phone?
Me : NO.
CH : Eh,if it wasn't for me you wouldn't know Misha msged u right!
Me : Please la,as if there's no newspaper and magazine!

Goodness.I thought he said something like you wouldn't know about the phone.
So today,someone was as bad as me.

Me : Doing the Michael Jackson leaning forward dance move
Sha : Eh,PLEASE la!Don't think I dunno what you're trying to imply!I've been trying since Chinese New Year ok!

Good God.

Footballers are so hot.

1 Comments:

Blogger the non-expert said...

I owe you an apology. You're really great at driving. I'm really bad at driving. My car died 6 times in the course of three hours.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home