Saturday, February 24, 2007

you don't care i do.






















I want the Liz Clairbone bag.Secret recipe's brownie's standard has deteriorated.And Noir in Bangsar Village 2 has a nice display.Vat a preety peekchar.
OK.Lal and Ash and I went to Bangsar village to go grocery shopping.On the way and in my pick up truck,a fucking motorcyclist decides to cut into my lane from the left.Asshole.Thank God we saw him,or it'd be quite hard cleaning his remains off the tarred road.Then I sent Ash home and Sha came and we cooked.
5.00pm : Starts cooking
10.00pm: Finishes cooking
5 friggin hours..my gas ran out before Ash could finish her Aglio Olio.No pictures but we had to cook primitive style with charcoal and a fan.The charcoal never really caught fire.Thank god my mom suggested the Hot plate.Yes everything you see on the table was made from scratch by the four of us.The mushroom soup was to die for.and i dont say that just cos we made it.














Did i mention I bumped into an old friend when i went out to look for whipped cream while i was in my BOXERS.
embarrassing.

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home