Wednesday, February 07, 2007

fuck

I hate pickpockets.
I hate bitches who think they're smart and noble and experienced in life when they're actually not.
I hope those 3 buggers who stole my phone and got down at Abdullah Hukum's station got run down by a bus.
I hope everything that belonged to them including body parts got crushed into pieces.
Fucking buggers.
Anyways I'm still using the same number so if u guys wanna msg me or anything its still the same thing but make sure u state who u are first unless ur one of my 5 closest friends or ur calling me from my mom's phone or house phone.
If you're my brother,you still have to tell me who u are.
Bugger.

Oh and one of the best books i've read so far..
O Alquimista
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

5 Comments:

Blogger SGRMSE. said...

yyeah. Paulo Cohello is FUCKIN good. pardon my french.

you should check out VERONIKA DECIDES TO DIE. also by him (: sorry to hear bout your phone, babes.


p.s. when will i get my xtina's stripped album back uh?? :P lol

6:32 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

sorry babe.alaa we meet up one day and ill give it back la!my player cant read it.for some reason.i told u right? yeah i wanna get that and by river piedra i sat down and wept.

5:10 PM  
Blogger the non-expert said...

the zahir is pretty good.if u love Paulo's style of writing,then you'll like Milan Kundera.

While we were at the bookstore,may I ask who proclaimed "Oh,I only read chic kit!"?

4:07 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

well i've upgraded la!ish can't a girl upgrade her reading materials?i love telepopmusik

8:20 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

well i've upgraded la!ish can't a girl upgrade her reading materials?i love telepopmusik

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home