Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lost

Never have I felt so lost
Never have I felt so clueless

First I got lost after sending Anis home and her dad led me to this traffic light so I knew how to get home from there.Then,I started stoning and missed the left turn heading back to PJ frome OU.So I go straight on to bloody Kepong and stop at a petrol station.
Called parents,phone died.Couldn't stick around for miracles to happen and petrol tank went empty so drove to next station in some kampung place to fill RM10 of petrol.Really didn't wanna ask the workers cos I was in a spaghetti strap which is no big deal in KL but in some kampung it prolly is.
Had no bloody choice,asked them how to make a U turn.Just ONE U turn and my life wouldn't be on a thread(I love being dramatic).I've never liked petrol boys so much in my life.
Made the U turn,got home.
On the way home I realised so many things.
  • I don't trust myself enough
  • I don't trust people enough
  • Malaysian signboards are shit
  • I hate getting lost and its one of the worst feelings
  • Always bring RM10
  • Thank God I'm not a panicky idiot who sits and waits

So at the end, I've never been so thankful I was lost cos I learnt more than not to stone while driving and ways to get home but so much more

1 Comments:

Blogger the non-expert said...

I like the list of things you realised. Wasn't it worth getting lost in Kepong though? I mean,a fantastic day with me AND learning spanish.I'm gonna post the spanish recording,btw.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home