Friday, December 15, 2006

Anis is 17!

A streak of birthdays!
Happy Belated Birthday Fye!
Happy Birthday Anis!

So Anis,I'm gonna make Yasmin jealous and dedicate this post to you since I treat you way worse than I treat Yasmin but its vice versa so don't try to make yourself look too good.

Dear Anis,
You really can't blame me for setting the trend of calling you Anus.Who the hell asked you to turn around and acknowledge?Despite my treating you quite sarcastically and horribly at times,you do it to me too.You're just better at looking victimized. Please stop worrying about that non existant nose problem you have.It's not big.In fact i think it's a bit sunken in makes you look like you have leprosy.But you're still Beeautiful(yeah yeah Yasmin too).Don't worry if u felt like u were groped all over in the monorail,it was all me(accidently,don't flatter yourself).Most of all,know that I love you and I'm not too good at showing it.Its like my mind and body act paradoxically.Read my whole blog over again,I really didn't write anything about Aspartame.And no i didn't edit.
Love you Anis.
Ok,and Yasmin too.And Lal.And those 2 other idiots I don't even have to mention.

2 Comments:

Blogger the non-expert said...

I love Chem Li San.Yes,I did have to strain to find the good bits about your note but I love yah,I really do.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

i love u too Anis Syahirah!Its very hidden.I'm poetic remember

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home