Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sort of reunion.

Mediocre party and good company = Great fun!
I'm just kidding.
Well the after party was great fun but I'm nice tonight so I shall not elaborate.
Pictures here.(12.30)(as it is a zipped folder,it's taking for-bloody-ever to load)
And I think Taiwan hasn't quite recovered yet,or maybe it's just this old poof of a computer thats ready to part from the world.
I need a facial,my face is inhabitted by pus and bacteria swimming across it like its the Atlantic Ocean.
I said pictures here 5 minutes ago and i think by the time it loads i would have no more teeth.I hate this computer.
Here now!(12.49)
While we wait for one more hour,let me entertain you with my jokes.No actually its not mine,i got it off you tube.Oh saved by the fucking download!













Lal:Thanks Liz for posting a photo of me looking hot while u look like zooplanctons poop.
Me : Yeah,welcome.

So to spice up the boring bits,Brad,Cheng and I went to the hotel floors to listen to rooms with Do Not Disturb signs and unfortunately came back with disappointment.But we did manage to shake the last door of the corridor and run all the way back to the lift safely.
As for the party,we tried to dance,but there was just no vibe.

3 Comments:

Blogger SGRMSE. said...

hahaha. dayum girl, you are just FREAKIN' hilarious :D :D chem lisan, my favourite blogger *screams like a crazed groupie* LMFAO

11:11 PM  
Blogger the non-expert said...

im sorry i stood u up to lug around some stupid frigde and to dismantel a stupid four-poster bed.i really am.i'll make it up to you.i'm also sorry that you don't have a sense of direction and the mental compass in your head is broken to the extent that you get lost in Kepong.probably it's a sign that you should familiarise yourself with my neighbourhood and come hang out with me more often (and i did clean my room,you can come in now.)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

Anis that was truly the worst feeling in the world and I'm only going if someone else comes with me too.Next time,that is.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home