Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Greetings

Hello from Pathaya.It's pretty boring here.Tons of Old white men too old for my liking dating girls my age.Quite sick if u think of it.It's not the prettiest beach on Earth cos I went last night.Probably it'll look prettier today with the countless amount of topless people.har har.I'm bloody bored therefore resulted to blogging.I can't wait to shop my ass of in Bangkok.

i'm in this internet cafe that smells a bit of clamshells,pugs and a tadbit of shit.so i gosta run.

3 Comments:

Blogger etsy said...

no wonder you havent been online much! soo bored online now!! snap loadsa photos of hawt nude men for me yea?? and buy bras.. lotsa lotsa lotsa cheap bras. and pugs are fugly.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chem li san, you know i love you very much right?

now, smuggle a few hot mat salehs into the country for me.

thanks.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

pugs are.Gosh im bloody bored.In internet cafe again.Fuck,I'm so drained from the shopping.I tyhink i bought like 13KG's of stuff..Gotta go look for me parents later.I miss u guys!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home