Saturday, December 16, 2006

Screw standards

Apparently due to lack of stress,my standards of blogging have plunged to 0.Can't I just be stress free Brad? (mentioned once).So anyways,I'm in a pleasing mood tonight while waiting for my best friend to come online.So I'd please my depleting amount of readers and one of them happens to be Bradley Liew Suan Ling(twice).

Should I talk about my increasing amount of spare tyres on stomach?
Or the time I had matted hair and my friend compared it to her dogs ass hair?
Maybe I should talk about my daily happenings which included knocking the Big Giant's zinc barriers while my car escaped undamaged and the zinc had a dent or two,or maybe I'll talk about how I ran my neighbours garbage over.
Actually I'll talk about scraping a Vios.









Guess it don't look that good no more..sorry..

So I walked out with Lal from Scene 1 and get into the car with Yasmin on the phone.Lal pays for parking ticket,comes back in. I reverse and scrape the damn Vios.An Iswara was waiting to park in my spot.

Lal : Omg! Omg!
Me : Fuck.
Lal : *Looks around with hand over mouth*
Ok no one saw, no one saw!!!
me : Are u sure?Should I like leave a note?
Lal : No one saw!
Me : The friggin car behind me saw!
Lal : He won't tell.
(Lal your innocence is deceiving)

Called my mom to help me choose what to do,she said "UP TO YOULAH!"
So I drove off.Sorry Vios owner.And if you happen to read this blog and coincidently your Vios is scraped.It's just too bloody bad cause there's no proof and it might not be me in the first place.
So Brad(3rd times a charm,you will now rethink your statement),hope that entertained you.
*He claims Suan Ling is not his real name and that its some other more masculine name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home