Friday, December 22, 2006

Bangkok

I've been shopping tons.Feet hurt and I'm so glad I'm out of shitty Old white PERVS infested child prostitution Pattaya.Trust me Ewie,NO HOT GUYS.Not much.I mean they're old,gay or just not interested.I'm bloody bored.At the internet cafe now.This computers in like French?God give me a break.Met up with Kel at Paragon and after she left I couldn't find my parents cos i had no credit and we were suppose to meet up at 1.30 but they came at .150 so for 20 minutes i panicked.If it happens again,I'm just gonna sleep here till tomo cos i have no money and I'm too tired.Shit.I think i've been online for too damn long.Wonder how much its gonna cost.Right.Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger SGRMSE. said...

glad you had your fun in bangkok--shopping :D

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home