Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm just too cool

Drove to Ampang with Yasmin, Lal and her brother. Twice i emergency breaked at a divider.Twice I got honked at.Twice i almost got hit(thanks to being undecisive). Met Jon Kaizan Neptune(jazz musician) in Alexis Bistro spoke to him a bit after his show.
I have a thing for old white men. Sue me.

Drove home,came home at 12.50a.m got interrogated.Replied rudely fought with them.Woke up angry next morning for appropriate reasons,too bad.
John Neptune plays the Japanese flute by the way.Not that you'd care.
So,I'm just too cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karleng said...

Is this the 'sugar daddy' post? hahahahaha

9:21 AM  
Blogger the non-expert said...

dude,u forgot to turn on your headlights while driving from Hartamas. Are u sure u passed your driving test?

7:24 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

lol i know.Thank god aunt Munira told me! Can't believe u didn't give me signal.urgh

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home