Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dreams

My chief invigilator has VPL(visible panty line),but he's a nice guy.
Went to pick Misha up in my dad's Toyota Hilux.Felt like a mafia.
I HAVE mastered the hill,didn't roll back.

Went jogging with Ash and Misha like SPM was bloody over.
Easilylah..SPM only.
I think my dreams of getting 10A1s are gonna come true.
Especially when none of the tips for anything came out.
Though for sejarah some incling told me k-ekonomi was coming out but I ignored it and only remembered one word.Inovasi.
So my answers for that page revolved around inovasi.
A1 lah.

There are some people in life you just want to have NOTHING to do with,but they never get the hint.
I want these Aldo shoes.




But after my mom making me feel guilty for apparently making her spend 1000 bucks on me and my brother this week,I guess I won't.
Which leaves me thinking..what the hell did I buy?
I think she's lying.The only thing i bought were these Vincci shoes that I scouted the whole of KL for thanks to this one person I currently loathe and despise.

2 Comments:

Blogger the non-expert said...

I love NINE WEST.If i die,i want to go to NINE WEST heaven

8:32 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

nine west is for gawdy reptile skin lovers.I LOVE ALDO!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home