Thursday, October 12, 2006

U fucked a slut

Hi. =)
I've been working on Debussy's Deux Arabesques.Not like I want people to care but I'm giving myself some credit for sitting down and working through it despite my "hectic" study life.Yeah right(the study part). I think my fingers can stretch like across 1⅔ octaves now.I play the piano by the way.And a bit of the oboe but i suck at it.Lack of practice.
So anyways,my teacher stood me up again on what was supposed to be our 2nd lesson. I fired him.That sounds so cool.I'm gonna type it again.

I fired him.
Teehee.

I'm on a mission to find sponsorships for Sri aman's prom.Here's an Ad:


If you can't read it,you have eye sight problems.Anyways to anyone who reads this blog, if you happen to be Donald Trump or Bill Gates(i know you guys read my blog) please buy an advertisement slot or 2 in our programme book.


I was scrolling through my pictures to get the picture above but i found this .
I think its from my brothers phone.Disturbing.