Thursday, May 03, 2007

yeah whatever





Today,7 ppl cramped up in my sauna-tistic car.Not bad not bad.The car is still alive.
Kien Loon,you're a freak.
Titration for Chemistry.Poor scientists,i hope they don't do that everyday cos that would be a sad sad boring life.
I hate washing and cleaning the apparatus I think i should hire a Lab Maid to follow me to the lab every week just to clean my stuff.
This is also for the wellbeing of the lab cos the first time i did an experiment,I managed to crack a beaker.



Now,I sit here,bored.
Woohoo this Friday!weehee.
Poon,bedder you don't change plan ah,I will kill u.
And bloody hell,where to get "burgers"??



Anyone auctioning off a hot boyfriend,pls contact me.
I'm investing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Philip Tan said...

u have a thing for kienloon la...

3:05 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

no...he has a thing for you!lol

4:27 AM  
Blogger Philip Tan said...

lol might be true.

eh, you look like ur an asylum escaped woman.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

yes i know.weren't you walking with us that time?

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home