Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hooked

It's 3.38am and I need to sleep but I can't because I'm watching Grey's and the fanpop is being uncooperative,loading is taking forever I don't like the suspense.
Season 3 Episode 17.
LOAD.
Gosh,this is so frustrating which brings me here cos there's no one to talk to online cos the world is sleeping and I can't find anything else to distract me.
I'm here,typing.and waiting.
Friggin potong stim when it stops half way gets so annoying.
So yes it's now 3.40am and I'm still awake and I'm still gonna be awake cos Fanpop decides to suck at this hour of the night/day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip Tan said...

Liz ... u make me laugh sometimes XD

10:59 PM  
Blogger SGRMSE. said...

you know what? there's this thing you can get that would help you load vids/movies and all that kindsa stuff faster. it's call download accelerator plus. go look up speedbit.

x

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home