Saturday, April 14, 2007

Went to hartamas square then breakers today.
Yesterday watched Jgn Pandang Blkng it was bleepin scary.
Ok maybe not but im a wuss so it was scary for me.

Ash pierced her nose and squeezed my hands till my knuckles popped out of their sockets.
Bitch.
Such a wuss actually behind her manly facade.(Hi Ash)
Went back to her house for a drink and ran when her aunt came home cos we were scared she'd scold us for not stopping Ash from the piercing but in turn she was happy.
Apparently it made her look more "feminine".

On the way home from Breakers,had to send Marsh home first cos it was near curfew then sent SarahC back to Dmnsara Idaman.
Was freaked out like hell cos of the show.
Thought i was safe when i reached the traffic light then i hear this "Vroooom voooom" sound and I think "wtf?",turn to the left and this HORRIJIBLE LALA AH BENG'S face was like 5 inches away from my passenger seat I almost peed in my pants that was really scary I looked away and prayed for the light to turn green.
I hope my LALA car hasnt attracted his LALA face to race.
Gosh LALAcar is just bad la.

Btw,about my resolution,I might have failed at the very least of 30 times today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS... :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

SHATTAP!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home