Monday, March 19, 2007

yum

my friends have such faith in me.
I tell them I'm cooking and making mushroom soup and all of them ask me the same thing
From the can?

Bloody hell.
Anyways yeah i cooked and it tastes slightly above average but not super fantasticly orgasmic good kinda thing.
And I got my new car.
Its OK la just that i hate the frickin exsos eksos eckos however the hell u spell it.Its so friggin loud like those lala macha rempit cars.fuck.
But wtv i have my very own car now.AHH!!woohooo.
And now my brother depends on me for transport its so nice to say "walk home tomorrow" if he doesnt do what i tell him to.

2 Comments:

Blogger SGRMSE. said...

exhaust (pipe) liz. rofalmao.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Bloody Butterflies said...

oh yeah.lol fuck la

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home