Monday, March 12, 2007

Woohoo

Ok 7As.I'm happy.
Thank the heavens i passed my BM with a miserable C.But screw it la,i got a credit.

Misha and Ash came over before we left.
Screamed to Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek on the way there and i could barely drive my arms were numb from nervousness and then somebody cried before even looking at her results.
Reached school later than everybody else most of them were already gone.
Got my results and was completely overjoyed.

Cash flow bitch,cash flow.
Went house hopping after that from Ash's granny's to Misha's aunties and finally my house.
Bug is FINALLY WORKING (or not so)
Drove to the nearest place with KFC and car died down like..twice?Completely UNpower steering car.Now I'm so happy for the rempit car I'm gonna get.At least its a car that won't make me have 2 pounds of arm muscle after driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home