Thursday, June 14, 2007

So shmo

A few days ago, this dude invited himself to our poker game.
He turned out to be a freak from ADP.
So embarrassing, shouted out in the pindrop silenced(ok i'm exaggerating) DSA.
Looks are bloody deceiving my friends,this geeky looking fella was screaming out stuff like "FUCK!" "O.M.G" and slamming cards onto the table which was not to mention..quite hollow.
Today he turns up again..disturbing the foosball players.
A fellow friend of mine wanted to smash his balls.
But other than that..today was camwhore day.
AND MARSH YOU SHOULD SO CUT IT ALL OFF!


































I finally got me shades!

Since i might not be updating that frequently..I'll think of more things to say..
I think I almost got kicked out of Physics today.
The dsa was pretty happening and i got free subway cookies.

Like they say,nothing in life is free.
I guess I had to pay in different terms.I.e: A feckin summon for RM30, and noise polution from mother.
My Physics teacher's fly was down and this dude wanted to sms him to tell him.
All these 1cent sms ads have corrupted the brains of human beings,whatever happened to the conventional "talking".

I haven't washed my bird shit filled car for 2 months.
The rain has done the washing for the vomit bits( the person who did it TRIED cleaning it in a very none sober state, I only remember seeing a hose and water flying everywhere)
Oh we went for UV Nation.Sadly,no pictures.Actually there are pictures but i dunno whose phone it was in.
Semi-huge gay parade happening at the side..shirtless men rubbing themselves on each other and holding each others hips.
I'm not against gays..just the PDA.

Ok superlong post is up.
Take care diminishing amount of readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home